Montag, 22. April 2013

Tau Razorshark Strike Fighter on Ebay

Hello dear readers,

yesterday evening the Razorshark went to ebay, where he waits for a nice new owner. 


He sure was fun to build and paint, the first project with my new Silverline Airbrush and also (sadly) the last project with my old compressor. Unless I find some unknown rich relative or a new job there won't be airbrushing for a while now.
That's really sad, as some articles are nearly finished but will have to wait now. I think I am gonna sell some of my older works soon to buy the new one.



If you like to see more and bigger pictures, feel free to have a look at coolminiornot or puttyandpaint !
Votes and comments are appreciated.

If you want to own him yourself you can find the auction right here at Ebay ! It will end Sunday the 28th of April.


Talking about Ebay I'd like to remind you of yesterdays post. If you haven't read it yet, you can find it here 
I am happy to announce that the first painter wrote me, his works will be featured in next Monday's first article, as can be yours. He also will be the first to write some lines for our new weekly column. If you like to join us, feel free to contact me.

Have a nice day my friends.
Martin




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen