Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014

Gate 3 is opened by hordes of servitors...make room for the mighty baneblade!

Welcome to the third door! Or rather it's a gate, cause there's a lord of war behind it.
Some of you may remember the cadian baneblade I posted earlier this year. Well, everyone who asked himself how I did it can cheer today.

Enjoy the first part of this new tutorial !



These are the techniques described in our tank squadron tutorial, but movies show more then pictures.

I hope you enjoy, let us know what you think about the videos, critic is welcome. I know I have some issues with the audio, but that should be better already now. No background noise for this video!

If you like your advent calendar, feel free to share it with your friends or like and follow us.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen