Dienstag, 24. September 2013

Awesome project for all explorators out there! - Back the worlds cheapest 3d printer for 100 bucks!

The Omnissiah surely is with the guys over at Peachy Printer!

There are a lot of cool kickstarters out there, a few I backed, many I couldn't afford.
But this one really got me. Have a look on their video and you'll understand why I think.
This guys tried to invent something affordable, something that could change our daily life and happens without the big industrial players. I am in love with it!

Kitbashing the first prototype from household stuff, developing it further and further with the goal of changing the world.

A 3d printer for 100 $ ? Serious? I don't care weather the technology is fine enough for our miniature needs, I don't care weather I have to sand the models for hours, I just want to see this stuff develop!
Sure, it's not what the high end & high price models offer, but imagine what it COULD be some day! If people give them the chance to develop and produce without the big companies.

I surely will try to raise the money with my next auctions, it is fine enough for rough terrain and conversion parts, which I model with my cad software every day.
And if  it should be just an "expenisve" toy afterall, I don't care. I think this is something many of us could use, AND effort.

(You may notice, I have a crush on this)

So if you can spare the money, maybe buy one unit or character less a month and join. I have a feeling that this could be the beginning of something big.

Read you soon my friends, with new content, new tutorials and new equipment that pushes our possibilities! A very special person offered us some financial support to push our dream forwards, the dream of helping you with our experience, of creating a site worth visiting and maybe some day, make a living of our passion.
And as this person really helped my dreams develop, I wish the guys over at peachy the same support and help!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen