Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012

Imperial Guard Chimera

Long time no minis but this will change today.
I finally took a few hours to complete the tank I started back in Berlin with Zaphod.
We wanted to try some new techniques and have a fast fun project.
So here he comes, the paintjob with good gaming quality and battleworn as usual :)





He will hit ebay on sunday, together with a few other things, in case I have them ready then...
So if you like him, have a look on sunday when the auction starts :)

I really enjoyed the time I spent with Zaphod during the first progresses of this project, finishing him was kind of boring I have to admit, but hey sometimes a painters got to do what a painters got to do :)

My new Scribing tools have just arrived, now I'll have some fun with them and bring some new articles on the way.

Read you soon my friends


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen