Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012

Blood Angel Landraider, more Space Wolves and and and...

Hello out there, last two weeks were  quiet ones, work, an illness and one ore two good festivals kept me away from everything, painting and blogging alike.

But today I started early in the morning, finishing the assembly of two tanks and one building, starting my Nurgle Blight Drone and her socket.
Two new Cybots, built for my Space Wolves, and a droppod joined them and an empty can of Chaos Black Spray was the result...
Wow, 8 hours and no paint at my hands, time to change this...and now, a few hours later my airbrush work for today is done.

I think today my energy reached the rare level of bursting out with absolutely now way to stop it, I couldn't help myself, I had to built, built, prime and paint.
I love such days!

A fine ending for an epic weekend, spent with friends, music and rainy streets as biggest dance floor in our city.

Now some pics :)


As I mentioned above, there is a Land Raider...well he may look a bit chaotic right now, but damn, I love him already. I read some very inspiring articles in Forgeworld's new Master Class 2 and wanted to try the effect they used at their Great Brass Scorpion...well, I hadn't any Chaos models available...

but an old Raider I couldn't use for my planned army lists. So I decided that Blood Angels would also be very fitting for the technique. He will hit Ebay when ready, just for the practice.


He was primed with chaos black, than airbrushed with golden griffon (dry) and vallejo silver.


A mix of  mephiston red and rhinox hide was sprayed in lines over the whole tank.


Then several layers if Tamyia Clear Red were sprayed over the whole thing, to achieve that glossy, glowy effect.




I am also still working on my Wolves:



Read you soon, with very cool news and an complete step by step article for the blight drone :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen